This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- More bang for the buck: wiping out student loan debt or credit card debt?
- Why haven’t credit card rates moved lower?
- What are we over- and under-estimating about behavioral changes from the crisis?
- Why do people favor real estate as an investment?
- Who profited from negative oil prices?
- Are investors too bullish about the future?
- Are gyms in big trouble?
- How many unemployed people are being made whole?
- Will there be an exodus from cities?
- Will more people retire early because of the crisis?
- How long until we get a vaccine?
- Are things so much better today that we can’t psychologically handle something like a pandemic?
- Will there be a fall semester for college students?
- How a crisis can change your investment thesis on the fly
- The benefits of having a behavioral release valve in your portfolio
- Why do Netflix movies feel like they’re only 80% finished?
- When can we officially declare value investing dead and more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.